General terms and conditions
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a supplier (Nesmuk GmbH & Co. KG) via the www.nesmuk.com website. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After clicking the button "Checkout" or "Continue to order". (or similar designation) and the entry of personal data as well as payment and shipping conditions, the order data will finally be displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal (Express/Plus/Checkout), Amazon Pay, Sofort, giropay) as a payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview page in our online store or to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store, the order data will be displayed as an order overview.
Before sending the order, you have the possibility to check the information in the order overview again, to change it (also via the function "back" of the Internet browser) or to cancel the order.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You shall provide us with the suitable information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail at the latest immediately after conclusion of the contract. Any specifications we may have regarding file formats must be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content infringes third-party rights (in particular copyrights, rights to a name, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly indemnify us against all claims asserted by third parties in this context. This also applies to the costs of legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness of content and therefore assume no liability for errors.
§ 4 Special agreements on payment methods offered
In cooperation with the payment service provider Klarna Bank AB (publ) (Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden; "Klarna"), we offer the following payment options. The payment will be made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice ("Pay Later"): The Klarna Invoice Terms and Conditions for Germany can be found at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/invoice; the terms and conditions for the option to extend the payment term can be found at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/due_date_extension.
(3) Payment via "Stripe"
If you select a payment method offered via "Stripe", the payment will be processed via the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Limited (1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, D02 H210, Ireland; "Stripe"). The individual payment methods via "Stripe" will be displayed to you under a correspondingly designated button on our website as well as in the online ordering process. For payment processing, "Stripe" may use other payment services; if special payment conditions apply, you will be informed of these separately. You can find more information about "Stripe" at https://stripe.com/de.
§ 5 Right of retention, Retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a characteristic of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 7 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (favorability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relations with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought. The right to also call upon the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
§ 8 Coupon codes
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
Nesmuk GmbH & Co. KG
Castle road 101
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court settlement of disputes online (ODR platform), which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the Contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contractual language is German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract will not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of quotation requests outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer sent in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. codes of conduct
4.1 We have submitted to the Buyer's Seal Quality Criteria of Händlerbund Management AG, which can be viewed at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
5. essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. prices and payment methods
6.1 The prices stated in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by you, unless free shipping has been promised.
6.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may be incurred for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which shall be borne by you.
6.4 Any costs incurred for the transfer of funds (transfer fees or exchange rate fees of credit institutions) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
6.5 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our Internet presence or in the respective offer.
6.6 Unless otherwise specified in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. delivery conditions
7.1 The terms and conditions of delivery, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2 If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
8. statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the lawyers of the Händlerbund, who specialize in IT law, and are permanently checked for legal compliance. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The revocation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us ( Nesmuk GmbH & CO KG | Burgstraße 101 | 42655 Solingen | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0212 235732-29 ) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
END OF THE CANCELLATION POLICY
last update: 29.11.2022